Tuesday, April 1, 2014

First website

So I am in my last semester at Utah State University and for my Photographic Portfolio class we needed to make a website. I have been meaning to make a website for about a year but i guess lacked the motivation and the knowhow to make it. Thank heavens for those who take classes to learn about web design! My teacher wants to be able to type in my name into google and have my name, and a link to my website, show up on the first search page. Im hoping to get a little closer to the first page, I honestly don't know if I will have enough people view my website to get onto the first search page but I'm going to try! The website is still in the works, but I'm hoping that I will be able to add more images to it. Please take a look at it and I hope you share it with friends and family!
Here is a link, copy and paste it into your search bar:
www.addiericksonphoto.com

No comments:

Post a Comment