Thursday, September 1, 2016

Memorial day hike

It has been a while since I've posted, things have gotten pretty busy around here with having a now 1 year old, starting my Norwex business and just life in general! I have taken some pictures though of a few of the adventures my little family has been on so today is my catch up day and I'm hoping to get a few posts up. Enjoy the cuteness that is my daughter, she is becoming a super goof ball! The hike we went on was up Mt. Charleston here in Las Vegas, the hike was called Dome Rock. The view was amazing and you couldn't even tell we were in Nevada!


Snack breaks always make you a happy hiker!




This view was my favorite and I loved that they had benches! Josh took this while I was taking a break :)


Apparently all the walking tired her out...


She loved facing out and had a blast seeing everything.


She kept sticking her tongue out like this the whole way down, I managed to get this amazing picture of josh and E! It's one of my favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment