Thursday, March 13, 2014

Another First! Breast feeding pictures!

So it has been a SUPER long time since I have posted anything. So I guess I will start with the most memorable photo shoot and work from there.
I presented with a great opportunity by my good friend Lauren. She asked if I could take pictures of her breast feeding her little girl Brielle. I was so excited to get this kind of an opportunity and did not hesitate at all when she asked. I am a big supporter of breast feeding and think that if you are able to, you should give it a shot. There are those who have a hard time or are unable to breast feed, and you should know that I still support them. Breast feeding is not for everyone!
When I was asked to take these pictures Lauren explained her why she wanted them. I am unable to recall the exact wording and can't explain the deep connection that Lauren and her daughter have gained through breast feeding. While taking the photo's I did my best to capture the connection that they had. The following are just a few of the images that I took. Also, here is a link to Lauren's blog The Best F Words. http://thebestfwordsblog.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2014-03-05T06:00:00-07:00&max-results=1&start=4&by-date=false#.UyJqtly0LS4














No comments:

Post a Comment