Sunday, November 13, 2011

Engaged!


So it has been several months since i have updated my blog, and to those few followers (if there are any) I am sorry! School has been absolutely crazy and has been kicking my butt since the beginning of the semester. But luckily for me I have had a little bit of time lately to take pictures on the side. My friend and coworker just got engaged and had me take her engagements, and I will let you know that it was probably one of the most fun things I had done in a little while! Below are some of the pictures I have chosen to post on my page and I am happy to say that I will have more pictures of her to come because she is having me shoot the rest of her wedding pictures!! I am way excited and hope that you who view my blog like what I have. Enjoy!















No comments:

Post a Comment